Please feel free to contact us. We will get back to you within 2 business days.
Village Banking Account
This account is designed to enable village banking groups manage funds in a secure manner while also earning interest . The account also supports electronic payments to Bank Accounts and Mobile Network Operator Wallets.
Account Opening Requirements
Copy of NRC/Passport/Driver’s License
• Proof of residence for Executive members of the Group – Utility bill (water, electricity, telephone) not older than three months
• Tax Payer Identification Number (TPIN) Certificate
• Completed account opening form
• Internet banking forms to be complete by the Executive members of the Group indicating who will be initiators and approvers
Transparency for all members in a village banking group.
• Secure and convenient way of holding and distributing cash.
• Control on funds through authorization of more than one individual.
• Group members can have viewing rights upon request.
No Monthly fees
• Account operates as a joint account where all members can view account balances and download statements electronically.
• Flexible payment initiation and authorization structure that can be tailored to meet the group requirements.
• Interest on daily balances.
• Send money to all Mobile Network Provider Wallets
• Transfer funds from all MNO wallets (MTN, Airtel and Zamtel ) into the account.
• Transfer funds from selected banks.
• Transfer funds to other banks after hours, at the weekend including public holidays.
• Deposit cash directly into bank account at any Kazang, 543 Konse Konse and Zoona agents.