ZICB LOVE AND WINS VALENTINES COMPETITION
- The ZICB Love and Wins Valentines Competition (the “Competition”) is being run by Zambia Industrial Commercial Bank Limited (Registered number 120170006643) whose principal office is at Head Office, 5th Floor, Longacres Mall – Office Block, Stand No. 27395 Alick Nkhata Road, Lusaka) (“ZICB” or the “Promoter”) from 10 February 2023 to 13 February 2023 (“the Competition Period”) subject to these specific terms and conditions (the “Ts & Cs”).
- By participating in the Competition, you confirm that you have read and agree to be legally bound by the Competition Ts & Cs.
- If you have any questions about the Competition Ts & Cs or the Competition itself, please contact us by email at marketing@ZICB.com (weekdays during office hours 08h00 – 17h00).
B. Competition Entry Requirements:
- To qualify to participate in the Competition, you must: (a) during the Competition Period, share with ZICB, (in not more than a 100 words) in the Facebook comment section of ZICB’s applicable Month of Love Valentines post, “If someone offered to pay for dinner for 2 on Valentines Day, who would you go with and why?”
(b) Participant must mention the person and comment on the post, sharing why they should go for a romantic dinner
(c) The top 5 entries as at 14:00 on Monday with the highest likes/reactions qualify as winners.
(d) Winners will be published on Monday 13th February 2023 at 18:00
(e) Duration: Saturday – Sunday. Winners will be Announced on Monday 13th February 2023
(f) The winners must be able to go for the dinner on 14 February 2023.
(g) You agree to comply with these terms and conditions.
- Persons who fulfil the requirements of clause B-1 above will be referred to as “Qualifying Participants” for the purposes of the Competition.
- ZICB must process your personal information to validate your entry and if you are a winner, to make the Prize available to you. By entering the Competition, you consent to us processing your personal information for this purpose. If you do not consent, please do not enter the Competition.
- If you are a winner of a prize you agree that we may take a picture of you and/or receive a story and/or a picture from you on how you used the prize. You agree that we may use such picture and/or story on all our social media platforms for marketing purposes relating to the Competition and in this regard you give us a unrestricted, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable license to so use your picture and/or story. You waive the right to inspect or approve any use of your picture or story by ZICB and you waive any right to payment or additional consideration for ZICB’s use of your picture or story. You release ZICB from any actions, liabilities, losses, demands or claims that you or any third party may have now or in the future in respect of ZICB’s use of your picture and/or story. If you send us a picture and the picture contains the images of third parties you expressly warrant that you have obtained the permission from such third parties (or, if under age, their legal guardians) that we may use such picture on all our social media platforms for marketing purposes relating to the Competition and you indemnify us against any claims by such third parties in this regard. If you do not consent, please do not enter the Competition.
- Additionally, you agree to send us a picture of you on the date which will be used as set out above. The Picture will be used a s confirmation of receipt and use of the prize.
C. The Reward
- Qualifying Participants accept that the ZICB marketing team will review and pick, their five (5) posts who will win as follows:
(a) 1st position will be awarded a dinner for two worth k1200.00 at the restaurant of their choice.
(b) 4 runners-up will be given ZICB hampers with a pack of chocolate.
- The winners of the prizes will be announced on Facebook on 13 February 2023. Winners will be required to contact ZICB via Facebook Messenger or via the ZICB Call Centre and provide ZICB with their contact details and their bank details (if applicable).
- The prize will be forfeited If ZICB does not receive the winner’s details by midnight on 13 February 2023.
- ZICB employees will not be allowed to enter the Competition.
- Qualifying Participants must be 18 years or older.
- Qualifying Participants cannot win more than once during the Competition Period.
- If for any reason, the Competition cannot run as planned because of any technical failures, unauthorised intervention, computer virus, mobile network failure, stock unavailability, tampering, fraud or any other causes beyond our control which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition, we reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify, suspend or cancel the Competition and/or to disqualify any individual who (whether directly or indirectly) causes (or has caused) the problem.
- ZICB may vary the terms of or cancel the Competition at any time. ZICB may vary or cancel the Competition at any time without any liability to any person involved directly or indirectly in the Competition.
- Unless expressly specified, a prize is not transferrable for cash or otherwise.
- ZICB cannot be held liable for any loss, expense or damage to any person participating in the Competition or as a result of using a prize.
- ZICB cannot be held liable for any faults or malfunction of the prize as a product and any warranties are solely with the manufacturer of the product.
- A failure by ZICB to enforce any one of the terms and conditions in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim or right of action by any Qualifying Participant. If ZICB does not enforce a provision, this will not mean that ZICB has given up on or lost any rights.
- ZICB will not assume any liability to any participant, or Qualifying Participant in connection with or arising out of the Competition or a prize however it is caused, including for any costs, expenses, forfeited rewards, damages and other liabilities
- These Competition Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Zambia.